The State of Louisiana offers a variety of tax credits to promote the economic interests of the State. Using a unique combination of tax, audit, and political experience, we help clients maximize these tax credits. We guide you through the process from start to finish, including managing compliance with the state required external audit.
We help you qualify for multiple tax credits and rebates administered by Louisiana Economic Development.
- Angel Investor Tax Credit
- Digital Interactive Media and Software Development Incentive
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credit
- Industrial Tax Exemption
- Motion Picture Production Tax Credit
- Musical and Theatrical Production Incentive
- Qualified Entertainment Company Tax Credit
- Qualified Music Company Tax Credit
- Quality Jobs Tax Credit
- Research and Development Tax Credit
- Restoration Tax Abatement
- Sound Recording Investor Tax Credit
Tax credits are offered by legislative grace. They are not entitlements. As Certified Public Accountants tasked with preparing and signing applications for credits, we proudly maintain the highest level of ethical judgement. Qualifying businesses and projects must comply with both the spirit and the letter of the law.
If you are a business in Louisiana or a business considering relocating to Louisiana, we can help you navigate the complexities of tax credit compliance and help you obtain all of the tax credits available to your business.